It is known that a key to efficiency of functioning of the International Seismic Monitoring System (ISMS) is the definition of the location and identification of a source of seismic waves. The priority issues are those of increasing the accuracy of solving these problems. Here errors in the determination of the location are reflected in local and regional variations of wave hodographs. Empirical approach to solving these problems is to use events for which the locations and times are known, in order to determine a set of corrections to the regional model of wave propagation.
The basic tasks of experimental works consist in:
- Analysis of equivalence of wave fields from explosions and vibrators on specified traces of seismic wave propagation;
- Research of possibility of taking into consideration of azimuth medium heterogeneity using the high-power vibration sources on basis of measuring of travel time attributes.
Taking into account the goals of works under consideration, the processing of the data obtained was aimed at:
- determination of kinematic and dynamic characteristics of the main types of waves at different azimuthal directions;
- analysis of the velocity characteristics of the medium at the Bystrovka-Zalesovo-Novokuznetsk profile;
- study of the deep structure in the region of the Zalesovo station; 4) determination of the characteristics of the source location.
In the present work, the basic results of the executed works are briefly resulted.